When You Thrive, We Thrive
About The Owner, Frank Brown
We asked Frank some questions to get to know him better...here's what he said.
- What are some words/phrases you are know for using? "No problem", "I'll take care of it" and "things happen, nobody's perfect".
- What are some rules you live by? I make a great effort to do what I say because I believe your word is everything. Trust in God & Jesus. Love your family all that you can. Life is short so don't waste it.
- If you won the lottery tomorrow, what would you do? There would be a lot of sharing to be done. Most of my employees have been with me for many, many years and I would make sure that they would be taken care of. I would still work as hard as I do now but I would be able to expand and feel less stressed. I would also donate to various charities that my family supports and tithe to my church.
- What would your last meal be? Sea food from the gulf. I love fresh fish, scallops & shrimp. I would also have to have a good steak but only if I cooked it.
- Ever do any sports? I have played most sports and I am okay at most of them. I'll never be great at any because I would rather work to earn a living than to put in the time to practice.
- Sing in the car, shower or at least listen to? Jimmy Buffett, Kenny Chesney, Bob Marley & Peter Mayer. I like the vocalist, beach, easy music over the loud in your face music.
- Do you collect anything? I don't really but am fascinated by everything. I have old farm implements, antique printing equipment, typewriters, cameras, etc. If an item has anything at all to do with my family then it becomes a treasured piece to decorate my shop on the farm. The coolest thing I have right now is an american flag with 48 stars that are stitched on. The whole flag is made of cotton. My latest project is rebuilding old desk fans.
- What are you terrible at? I don't know that I am terrible at anything but I am also not great at anything. The problem is I like everything and want to be able to do it all. I have been able to do anything that I have ever tried to do. I also know that I will never be a star at golf, motorcycle racing, running, tennis or any other sport that I like so I choose to enjoy whatever I do.
- Where can someone find you on the weekends? I live on a working farm and love every moment that I am able to spend outdoors. We grow crops, cattle, hay and timber along with pine straw. I plant food plots for the wildlife and actively hunt and fish.
As a leading, full-service printing & graphics facility based in Columbus, GA, our family-owned business has served Georgia, Alabama & Southeast region for over 30 years. With a ceaseless pursuit to supply one-stop solutions companies rely on, our customers experience affective design, efficient turnaround, strategic products & valuable relationships.
From the moment a customer enters, Odyssey makes it a priority to listen carefully so when an order is placed, the client does not have to worry if the job will be fulfilled correctly, on-time & in the quality agreed upon.
By receiving invaluable service, great products & good prices, Frank hopes his customers will not only return for repeat business themselves but recommend Odyssey Printing & Specialties to others.
Conveniently located in North Columbus in Main Street Village on Veterans Parkway, we invite you to come explore our well-equipped facility, experienced staff, talented designers & extensive offerings.